Friday, July 2, 2021

Step 6 - Wiring (Soldering)


In these videos I show how I wired my electronic components on my guitar.
  • I ran my pickup and soldered the wires for the electronics.
What skills were integral to completing this task?

  • You will need to learn proper soldering techniques
  • You will need to understand basics of electronics of guitar

Reflective component: 
  • How could you improve this process?
    • I would make sure have practice soldering activities before start on own guitar
    • I would provide a jig for soldering component location


How to Solder and Wire?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Step 16 - Finished Guitar

I completed building an economy style kit to create instructions for my students to have during virtual courses due to covid.  (I am using t...