Thursday, July 1, 2021

Step 5 - Assembly Hardware


In these videos I assembled the major components of the guitar.
  • Attached Neck
  • Installed
    • Bridge
    • Tremolo
    • Springs
    • Tuners
    • String Tree
    • Strap Hardware
    • Pick Guard

What skills were integral to completing this task? 
  • Need to use proper sized hand tools (Philips screw drivers)
  • Need to pre-drill your holes before assembly
  • Need to use Wax when installed the parts
Reflective component: 
  • How could you improve this process?
    • I would make sure you have extra screws & bolts in case of breakage





No comments:

Post a Comment

Step 16 - Finished Guitar

I completed building an economy style kit to create instructions for my students to have during virtual courses due to covid.  (I am using t...