Saturday, July 10, 2021

Step 11 - CNC Tool Path Setup

Creating Tool Body Design in Fusion 360

  • Used Guitar Shape I created to setup tool path for CNC machine to use to cut
What skills were integral to completing this task?

  • Using Manufacture Menu in Fusion 360
    • Chose Tools for Library (for your CNC machine)
    • Set Tool used to Cut section to set tool path
    • Run Animation of Cut path
    • Trouble shooting incorrect cutting points

Reflective component: 
  • How could you improve this process?
    • I would use ED Puzzle to make questions embedded in the tutorial videos

Used CNC Fusion 360 Software to make tool path for my Guitar Body Cut outs


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Step 16 - Finished Guitar

I completed building an economy style kit to create instructions for my students to have during virtual courses due to covid.  (I am using t...